Draw Betting System – Backing the Draw

 

Draw Betting System – Backing the Draw

Draw-Betting-System-Backing-the-Draw

 

Now that we’re talking about straight bets, I will show you a nice system to use when using straight bet. This simple system will help you to improve your winning ratio when you experience some bad days.

The system is very easy to use and understand. In order to make a profit, all you have to do is to win only 1 match out of 15. Yes, that’s right, only 25% of your bankroll.
Also, all your bets will be predetermined before you start a new series. You will know exactly how much to bet on each game.  So, for the purpose of the following examples, all odds will be around  @3.2 to 8. You can have this low juice at canbet.com. However, the regular odds at most sportsbooks are around @4.

 

Draw Betting System – Backing the Draw

In the draw bet system, you will place a series of up to 15 bets.You will use the predetermined amount of  2x, 4x, 6x, 10x, 16x, 26x, 42x, 68x, 110x, 178x, 288x, 466x, 754x, 1220x, 1974x when x = 1 . All you have to do is replace the X by your unit size. So, if you start with €1, the pretender – mined series will look like: €2, €4, €6, €10, €16, €26, €42, €68, €110, €178, €288, €466, €754, €1220, €1974.

 

You will place only one bet at a time. So, one bet a day is the average. When you reach a profit in the series you collect your winnings and add it to your bankroll. Then, you start another series.

 

 

How it Works
You will only need to win 1 game within the series (depending on where you are in the series) to make a profit. Now, to clearly understand, let’s see how it works. Let’s say the first day, you win your bet of €2. You collect your profit and you start another series. If you lose your first bet, you will bet €4 the second day and you will continue to bet following the predetermined amounts in the series ( €2, €4, €6, €10, €16, €26, €42, €68, €110, €178, €288, €466, €754, €1220, €1974). You will do this until you make a profit within your 15 games.

 

 

Of course, you should understand that the main goal is to make a profit as fast as possible and not reach the 15th step. However, even if sometimes you reach this 15th step, you know that you will make a good profit.

 

 

The Rules

1) Make only one bet a day following the predetermined amount in the series which are  €2, €4, €6, €10, €16, €26, €42, €68, €110, €178, €288, €466, €754, €1220, €1974.

2) As soon as you make a profit, collect your winning and start a new series. That means if you win bet #1 or bet #2,  bet #3….. bet #15, you make a profit and stop the session.

3)  You will only need to win 1 game within 15.

4) If you didn’t win within the first 15 games (1-15), stop the series and accept the losses. You only have to recoup your losses and split your remaining bankroll into 4 parts My bankroll is €16.256 and one part of it is €4064. Then, you can start a new session with a new unit value.

In case of a losing session, the betting series is made to protect your bankroll. If you lose a series of 15 bets, you’ll lose about 25% of your entire bankroll. This leaves you with 75% of your bankroll.
Now, to see how it works with a real result, here are the results of daily free picks from a handicapping service.

 

 

 

You made a profit. So, you stop the series and start another one.

Draw Betting System – Backing the Draw

 

You win your bet so, you start a new series with €2.

You made a profit. So, you stop the series and start another one.

 

Conclusion

The draw betting system  helps to limit your losses and turn them into profit. Again remember:

 

1) Make only one bet following the predetermined amount in the series which are €2, €4, €6, €10, €16, €26, €42, €68, €110, €178, €288, €466, €754, €1220, €1974.

2) As soon as you make a profit, collect your winning and start a new series. That means if you win bet #1 or bet #2 or bet #3…or bet #15, you make a profit and stop the session.

3) If you didn’t win within the first 15 games (1-15), stop the series and accept the losses. You only have to recoup your losses and split your remaining bankroll into 4 parts. Then, you can start a new session with a new unit value. My bankroll is €20.656 and one part of it is €5164

4) Every month or so, evaluate your Personal Betting Bankroll, and
increase your 4 Betting parts if you feel comfortable doing so.

 

 

Author: Scott Hoffman

Share This Post On
468 ad

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *